Instructions and ideas on using our fragrances
This page gives general advice on using our fragrance sprays and also links to specific product-related pages to help you maximise your enjoyment of our fragrances. You can also download our instruction guide here for our spray products.
The user manual to our SD-PDM200 automatic scent diffuser machine can be downloaded here.
Special instructions for specific products
For instructions on how to make your car smell like new and for use in boats and recreational vehicles, please read the related blog post. For instructions on the using the sell-a-house kit (bread and coffee scents), read our FAQs. You may also find our help guide on preparing your house for sale useful!
Our reed diffuser kits come with full instructions.
Safety instructions on using our products
- Our fragrances are not designed to be applied to the body and are not suitable for food use.
- Spray into the air, away from people and animals.
- Always test on an inconspicuous area before spraying on fabrics or surfaces.
- Store away from children and animals.
- Ensure fish tanks are covered before using the sprays.
- Have a read through our instructions guides and FAQs.
if you have any specific questions and feel free to contact us.